Mannerim Memorial Indigenous Gardens - History Boards
History boards have been installed at the Memorial to highlight the history of World War 1 and the soldiers from the area who served. Visitors can access the information by scanning the QR codes on the boards. There are ten information headings - listed below with links to the relevant web page.
- Why did World War One happen?
- Battles of World Ware One
- ANZAC and Gallipoli and the Lone Pine, Le Hamel
- The people who served from the Mannerim area
- Life on the Home Front 1914-1918
- The LightHorse Brigade
- Songs, poems and stories of World War One
- The Mannerim Memorial : the hall, the people
- After the War
- The Memorial Garden, design and plants
Please note these pages are still under development
Work in Progress